Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Sunday, November 9, 2008
1. Where is your cell phone? Hmm, my husband went hunting this morning so probably in his pants from earlier.
2. Where is your significant other? He is walking around the house talking on the phone
3. Your hair color? I dye it light blonde, but its naturally a sandy/ash blonde
4. Your Mother? A very dear friend to me.
5. Your Father? I have a great step-father.
6. Your favorite thing? Showers, I get my quiet time. When I get to take shower alone anyhow =) (Krista always has to get in with me)
7. Your dream last night? I dont recall any dreams =/
8. Your dream goal? To be done with nursing school & start med school becoming a doctor!
9. The room you're in? In the Living Room
10. Your hobby? Being a mom, a wife, I love taking pics of my family!
11. Your fear? Something happening to me (I had brain surgery 6months ago) & I am always scared that something will happen to me & it scares me! I also have big fears for my kids of course, I pray they stay healthy their entire lives!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I hope Im on my way to being a doctor! Working in the East Tennessee Childrens hospital!
13. Where were you last night? Here at home, talking with my sister and my friend =)
14. What you are not? A liar.
15. One of your wish list items? Oh there are so many, but I would love for Kaylee to not have such a tough life!
16. Where you grew up? I grew up in FL & I miss all my family & friends!
17. The last thing you did? I gave little miss Kaylee a bath, lotioned her up got her an outfit on, combed her hair and put a bow in it =)
18. What are you wearing? I have a grey t-shirt on, jeans, and black socks and a black belt ...
19. Your TV? It is just the average TV & that works fine for us!
20. Your Pet? I dont have any, but I want a chocolate lab eventually!
21. Your computer? I have an HP & I love it!
22. Your Mood? Im in a good mood, hungry though, time for lunch!
23. Missing someone? Too many to name!
24. Your car? Well my family is a little country family, so we love our trucks, even though I cant wait to get a car now that I have two little girls.... but I have a Ford Ranger, and my husband has a Chevy 2500HD
25. Something you're not wearing? Nail polish
26. Favorite Store? Even though I dont get to get there to often I do love target, they have the cutest clothes for kids! Then there is wal-mart since that is closest to my home, ha.
27. Your summer? Wow, it was busy and hectic, but we made it through!
28. Love someone? I love many, not just one.
29. Your favorite color? Lavender yellow & purple.
30. When was the last time you laughed? When Nate was aggrivating me earlier today ..... he thinks hes funny ;]
31. When was the last time you cried? When Kaylee was in the hospital. It is hard to watch your baby go through so much!
Well here is some questions answered about me, I hope you all enjoy reading them & I look forward to seeing everyone elses answers!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
To update the family now, life is rough. The economy is unpleasant and I can only pray that this new president really changes the economy for the better. We are happy as a family it just seems as though so many problems keep arising.
Halloween was super fun. Krista was Arora also known as Sleeping Beauty and it was so fun to watch her trick or treat this year. She caught on fast and was so excited to go to each door and then she got wore out and wanted to stop between each house to eat some candy =] it was fun. Kaylee was in the PICU for Halloween but after taking Krista trick-or-treating me and Nate went back up there and put Kaylee in her little skeleton onzie, it was too cute.
I cant even express how happy I am to be home, Kaylee is laughing and smiling & is starting to realize we are home also. We didnt get to hold her much in the hospital she was cranky when we tried or she had so many things hooked up to her it was just hard trying to get her comfortable without pulling on this IV or that tube or her oxygen...I love being home. I love how she makes strawberries and she loves her sister it seems more and more each day. Krista can make Kaylee laugh no matter what she does, its a beautiful thing to watch.
OH and they shaved more of her head, she officialy has a mullet!
All the pics are in reverse on how the story went, so hope it doesnt confuse you!
Baby's First Halloween
My Little Skeleton =]
Krista was my Princess
My Love & Krista
Kaylee's super mullet, this was after surgery in the PICU
Before surgery, Krista loving on Kaylee
Kaylee smiling with Krista
IV in the forehead =(
My Favorite, her hands
I only wished I had those lashes