Wednesday, April 22, 2009

& some pics ;)

& I forgot to mention that my fatty is a whopping 15lbs and a short 23inches =) She is our little chicken nugget!
Next time Im going to make a slide show I am sure this is really annoying just posting 20+ all in a row =\ sorry!

I do hope you enjoy them all though!
Isnt she just something?

Kaylee & her rings =)

Krista.....gardening in....style haha.
She was looking for worms & she found one =)
She had to put him back in his home...
This was Kaylee how I found her at the hospital, turned so she was directly under her toys haha.
what a cutie =D

Krista loves to read to Kaylee...
Kaylee loves it too! She really pays attention and looks at the book ...
Its the sweetest thing =)
My love bunnies on Easter =)
Kaylee & the egg she found lol

piggy tails =)
Their Easter baskets!

coloring eggs the night before =)
Papa and the girls

Kaylee snuggling with her bunny blanket!! She is such an angel!
Ok thats all of this extremely long blog!

6 comments:

~Rachel said...

I love the pictures. My favorites are of Krista reading to Kaylee. Kaylee is listening so intently.

heidi @ ggip said...

I'm so glad that the trach is turning out to be a blessing. I know with the g-tube it is the same kind of thing. I never worry that I won't be able to feed him, etc.

I'm glad you got to be home for her birthday!

I cannot imagine all you are going through with the 24 hour nursing, but I hope that this is a blessing in many ways as well.

Thanks so much for sharing your story and all the great photos with us!

Brooke said...

Kaylee.biz

Domain Name For Sale.

Rachelle said...

I am so glad to read your update! It's great you got to celebrate Kaylee's birthday at home. All the pictures are wonderful ~ you do indeed have 2 very beautiful girls. I am happy she is doing well with her trach and that the teething doesn't seem to be bothering her too much.

Misty said...

your girls are gorgeous!!!!! and I love your little chicken nugget! she looks GREAT!!!!!!! i still cannot imagine someone in my home 24/7.. that has to be a major adjustment.. but also a blessing for kaylee and for you in many ways! the night time thing would be touchy for me as well. if there wasn't someone there i could trust, i would never sleep! :)

you are strong and so happy to hear from you! :) and krista is such a good big sister.. and kaylee is a fighter! :)

take care and update again soon! :)

Deni aka Mrs Chicken said...

Hi Leslie,

I haven't been able to get on my blog since the beginning of April, and was sooooo happy when I hopped on this morning and saw you had posted. You guys are always in our thoughts and it was wonderful to read your update and see that Kaylee was doing so well.

Krista looks like she is a fantastic big sister - our Amalia loves to read to Tae as well.

And I love all the photos, especially the one with the little bows in Kaylee's hair :)