Tuesday, May 26, 2009

teethers :-)

I have no idea when the last time I was that I updated. Kaylee is a lovely 16lbs and 24 1/2 inches long =) she is rather chunky! She loves to sit and is a very active little munchkin! She has gotten her first tooth =) It came in on May 21st and I was more than just excited about it =) Krista is growing and I honestly think she grows like an inch everyday and also adds 3 words a day to her vocabulary. Things are good here at home, nursing is....going. Its tough finding night nurses, we live out in the country and a lot of the time its a far drive for people and I end up doing night shifts a lot which gets hard because I have to stay awake all day with my little rugrat when she gets up in the morning......but hopefully it gets better soon. I dont mind having slumber parties with Kaylee we have fun! Kaylee is my little buddy, its the sweetest thing and makes me feel amazing, Im her favorite person and I love every minute of it. Krista also is a favorite person of her =)





Right now I am scatter brained. I have night shift tonight but wanted to finally get some pics on here and let people know how out little life is going =)










5 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

Oh, I hope you can find more night nurses soon! You will love sleeping I'm sure!!

I absolutely love that third picture! Look at that personality!!!

Rachelle said...

Kaylee is getting so big! I'm glad she is growing so well! She is adorable and so is Krista! I'm happy to read things are going pretty good for you all - hope you find some reliable night nurses soon! Take care!

~Rachel said...

I hope you can get some night help. It is challenging enough to stay up all night but then to have to stay up all day can get very hard.

I LOVE the new pictures. You have two beautiful daughters. I am glad Kaylee is doing so well, she sure is a happy baby girl.

Joel and Maureen said...

The pictures are great! Your girls are so cute & they're getting big. So glad things are going well (other than the nursing issues). Hang in there...

Misty said...

love all of the pics and the update! she is now mason's size!! big girl! i hope that things get better on the night time nursing front. i don't know how you're doing it! i cannot function well with no sleep! hang in there!

give the girls a squeeze!